Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome to my Selling Blog!

I want to welcome you to my selling blog. Please have patience with me as I try to get this blog started,

as I am a real computer dummy. all of my items are handmade by me and come from a smoke free home.

I will try to be as reasonable as possible in the shipping charges. Most items will be $6.95 for the shipping

and the bonnets $3.00 each. I will combine shipping if multiple items are bought.

If  I over charge you I will give a refund.

 I want to eventually add paypal buttons to my items. But for now I accept Paypal only and I will

mail you an invoice. I will be adding more items as

time goes along.

  Thank you for taking a peek and any advice you have to make this blog better, will

be greatly appreciated. Lecia

7 comments:

  1. Good morning Lecia,Congrats on your new selling blog, I am so "Happy" for you that you decieded to open one....You go gal!!! Love all your new mechandise...everything looks prim perfect!
    Best of luck to sweetie with your new adventure, I just know you will do great!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm excited for you!
    hugz,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!! Congratulations Girlfriend!! Love it!! Everything looks great....Paypal buttons down the road will be super too. Best of luck to you! It's about time! ;o) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good, Lecia!
    Best wishes for great success!
    I know how hard you work!
    Warmest autumn blessings,
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!!! Everything looks great. It will take off soon. Good luck.
    -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lecia You did wonderful job.. Much
    success with all your new creative sale items
    Blog is awesome...:-)
    Harvest Blessings
    Ladybug

    ReplyDelete